Thursday, May 7, 2009

Family time

Tomorrow, I will be traveling to Indy for a family reunion of sorts. I will get to see my brother-in-law, who is in for a quick visit from China. The family and I are staying with my parents at their house with my sister and we're getting together with my brother, sister-in-law, and all of the aunts, uncles, and cousins on Dad's side (plus my sainted Grandma-Mom's mother!) on Saturday. Considering I haven't seen many of my cousins in a few years, it will be great to re-connect. We have really missed our family and missed laughing with them, hugging them, and just talking. It's been too long. I think it's the first time I'll be home on Mother's Day weekend since I moved to Dallas with Karen 11 years ago. If you think of it, pray for us as we travel.

No comments: