Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The Gospel Coalition

This week I'm at The Gospel Coalition Conference in Chicago. The guys who are speaking are a good bunch-all committed to the Gospel, all dynamic speakers, and all men who want to see the church reach the culture with the Gospel. It's been a phenomenally encouraging, uplifting, and life-altering week. More has happened to me personally than I have words to really explain, but suffice to say I have had opportunities to repent, change, and re-commit myself to effective pastoral ministry. Not bad for the first 24 hours.

If you want to get a taste of the joy I'm experiencing, you can watch streaming video at the link above. By Friday you should be able to get all the videos, audio, and notes at TheResurgence.com. I need a bigger spoon to eat this stuff up with. It's been great. Hope some of you take advantage of it too.

No comments: