Tuesday, April 14, 2009

And we're back...

So I've finally gotten my computer back to breathing again, though I've discovered you can't sync your computer to your iPod, only your iPod to your computer. This fits in the category of moderate bummer (i.e., somewhere between a chigger infestation and a root canal), since I either have to content myself with never sync-ing my iPod again, or else re-load everything off CD onto my computer again. I also lost most of my email addresses from my friends in Iowa and elsewhere, so if you are one of those dear friends, please email me so I can re-add you to my address book.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Can't help with the address book but there are "ways" of getting your music back to your PC. Here are some links to get you started.

Link1 or Link2

Justin said...

On the bright side, I'll bet your computer is running a lot faster...