Friday, February 8, 2008

Looking for some HOT love baby?

It often comes as a surprise to people who are new to the Christian faith, but as our Creator, God is intensely interested in every aspect of our lives, even the most intimate. Since Valentine's Day is coming soon, I thought I'd follow my friend Bill's lead and post a link to the best practical biblical teaching on love, romance and sex that I have ever found.

Tommy Nelson, senior pastor of Denton Bible Church in Denton, Texas (and my former pastor) is absolutely outstanding on the Song of Solomon. I believe that it should be required listening for every Christian single and every Christian married couple, because I believe that God wants each of us to have a marriage which does not begin with passion and end with boredom.

Caution: Listening to this might transform your marriage!

1 comment:

Glenn E. Chatfield said...

My wife and I discovered this series a few years back and found it to be very, very good. In fact, we purchased three other copies as gifts for other married couples. I have to agree whole-heartedly with Joe!