Wednesday, October 1, 2008

A little prayer

Since I am leaving on a two-week trip for the other side of the planet this Saturday, a number of people have told me that they will pray for me. If you would really like to pray, here are some specifics to pray for:
  1. God's protection for my family. A lot can happen while I am a full 24 hours by plane away from Karen and the children. Pray that chariots of fire (2 Kings 6:17) will surround our house while I am away.
  2. God's protection for me. My health is not the best and that fact, combined with weird food, an unsanitary environment, and the possibility of opposition to our visit by some folks, means that I need God's everlasting arms to support me even more than usual.
  3. "Ear opening" experiences and opportunities. May those with "ears to hear" listen well.

No comments: