Friday, October 3, 2008

I SHALL RETURN

You have to love a quote by Gen. Douglas MacArthur (see above). It's pretentious, defiant, and memorable all that the same time. But as I'm going to spend the next two weeks without much in the way of indoor plumbing, to say nothing of high-speed internet access, blogging may be a bit light until after I return to the states on the 17th. Till then, be sure to check out the blogs on the blogroll. Hopefully a 2 week hiatus won't get you all so far out of your routine reading that you forget to return for additional installments of my scintillating thoughts(!) about issues big and small.

Till then...

2 comments:

The Rosetto's said...

LOL! Whining really does get me what I want. I'm now in the blog roll. I swear I was only kidding, a little.

Have a safe trip. Prayers!

Bill Allison said...

Just want you to know I'm praying for you!