Monday, September 10, 2007

Fashionably late...

Welcome to the first post of my new blog. As I write this, I feel a bit like the kid in high school who got on board with the fad du jour just as it was ending among the "cool kids." Nevertheless, I have been intending to launch this thing for several months, and if I am a bit late to the party, then such is life.

At any rate, my intention is that this space will provide a forum for family and friends to interact with me as I do some thinking out loud about whatever's on my mind each day. I am hopeful that reflection and interaction will also help to bring a measure of maturity to my thinking, so I pray that anyone reading this will give grace to a fallen man whose thoughts aren't always going to be seasoned with wisdom. Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Welcome to the blogger's life! I'm looking forward to reading your posts!