So briefly, I thought I might kick off my 2011 blogging my 2011 Goals. In no particular order, they are:
- Celebrate 15 years of wedded bliss with Karen in a cabin by a lake.
- Lead breakfast devotions twice a week for our family.
- Teach my children how to shoot, and get Sara through Hunter's Safety.
- Re-read the entire Bible through again this year.
- Finish The Hobbit and read the rest of the Chronicles of Narnia with the kids.
- Lose the last 50 pounds separating me from my ideal weight and finish earning my "I ran 500 miles" T-shirt from my gym.
- Preach the first 1/2 of the book of Genesis, all of Habakkuk, and 10 sermons on basic theology.
- Personally share the Gospel with at least 10 people.
- Write more blog entries. No doubt all of my readers (all 20 of you, plus Mom!) are waited with bated breath for this, but I really do enjoy writing, so I plan to do more of it.