But what if it was possible to earn your degree in the following way:
- Take classes from the best, most respected, most learned professors in each discipline.
- Complete the traditional 4-year degree in 2-3 years, while taking classes at the times of day and/or on the days of the week that work for your schedule.
- Engage in a learning community with not only the professor, but with other students.
- Avoid and eliminate the political correctness, bureaucracy, barnacle encrusted processes, and institutional arrogance that infests most major (and many minor) universities and colleges.
- Get the annual cost down to somewhere around $2,000
- Never have to leave home.